US SIF Announces Election and Appointment of Board Members
US SIF's 13-member board of directors provides strategic guidance to advance sustainable and impact investing across all asset classes.
WASHINGTON, D.C., January 8, 2021 – US SIF: The Forum for Sustainable and Responsible Investment today announced the election of four board members and the appointment of two board members who began their terms on January 1. US SIF's 13-member board of directors provides strategic guidance to advance sustainable and impact investing across all asset classes.
Board members elected to a first term are:
- Anthony Eames, Vice President, Director, Responsible Investment Strategy, Calvert Research and Management
- Kimberly Griego-Kiel, Chief Executive Officer, Horizons Sustainable Financial Services
- Ebony Perkins, Manager, Investor and Community Relations, Self-Help Credit Union
Diederik Timmer, Executive Vice President, Sustainalytics, was re-elected for a second term.
The members of the 2020 board also appointed the following board members:
- Stephanie Cohn Rupp, CEO, Veris Wealth Partners
- Mamadou-Abou Sarr, President, V-Square Quantitative Management
The Executive Committee for 2021 is comprised of:
- Chair: Diederik Timmer, Executive VP, Sustainalytics
- Vice-Chair: Iyassu Essayas, Director of ESG Research, Parnassus Investments
- Secretary: Jonas Kron, Senior VP, Director of Shareholder Advocacy, Trillium Asset Management
- Treasurer: Kimberly Gluck, Managing Director, Boston Trust Walden
“We greatly appreciate our members who offer up their time and expertise to make this organization stronger,” said Lisa Woll, CEO of US SIF. “I am thrilled to welcome Anthony, Kimberly, Ebony, Stephanie and Mamadou to the board and to continue to work with Diederik as board chair.
“I want to thank departing members Michael Kramer, Managing Partner, Natural Investments, and Andy Behar, CEO, As You Sow, for their service on the Board over the past several years. It has been a pleasure to work with them,” added Diederik Timmer, Chair of the Board of Directors of US SIF.
About US SIF and the US SIF Foundation
US SIF: The Forum for Sustainable and Responsible Investment
is the leading voice advancing sustainable and impact investing across all asset classes. Its mission is to rapidly shift investment practices toward sustainability, focusing on long-term investment and the generation of positive social and environmental impacts. US SIF members include investment management and advisory firms, mutual fund companies, asset owners, research firms, financial planners and advisors, community investing organizations and nonprofit associations.
US SIF is supported in its work by the US SIF Foundation
, a 501(C)(3) organization that undertakes educational and research activities to advance the mission of US SIF.
Learn more at ussif.org