ESG Investment Advisor
Title: ESG Investment Advisor
Reports to: Harlan Flint and David Cantor (senior partners)
LongView Asset Management is a rapidly expanding Registered Investment Advisor, a Certified B Corp, and a regional leader in ESG investing. Our dog-friendly offices are located in a beautiful historic building in the heart of downtown Santa Fe, NM. Our team members are creative, forward-thinking, and progressive. We hail from diverse backgrounds, speak five languages, and are committed to making money a force for good.
We are looking to hire a dynamic investment advisor with financial planning experience. Responsibilities include maintaining client relationships, managing portfolios, creating financial plans for clients, formulating and implementing investment advice, developing new client relationships, and collaborating closely with colleagues on strategic planning and on social media campaigns.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Relationship management: includes understanding client needs, goals, and personal circumstances to help meet their unique financial objectives.
- Portfolio management: includes investment analysis, security selection, trading, rebalancing.
- Financial planning: includes implementing strategies to achieve client retirement goals and provide assistance with budgeting, educational saving, charitable giving, and estate planning.
- Client service: includes portfolio reviews, account administration, and money movements.
- New business development: includes cultivating and closing opportunities with prospects, and working in concert with our business development “Monk to Money Manager” Doug Lynam.
- Operations: includes the use of key CRM, portfolio management, and rebalancing systems.
- Community service: all employees are strongly encouraged to engage in community service as part of our B-Corp certification requirement and also be a community ambassador for LongView.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary based on experience and ability (competitive with industry standards)
- Bonus based on achievement of individual and team goals
- Health care, 401(k) plan
- Generous vacation/holiday benefits
- Financial support for professional accreditation/continuing education
- Help with moving expenses if a candidate is out-of-state
- Long term career opportunities
ESG Investment Advisor
||LongView Asset Management
||Santa Fe, NM
||Salary range based on performance and experience, starting $75,000 to $95,000 with performance bonus. Healthcare and 401(k)
|Posting Start Date:
- Minimum 3 years experience in financial planning and investment advisory services.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Series 65 registration
- Proficiency in spreadsheets, financial planning, and portfolio management software
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Reliability and attention to detail
- Proven business development ability
- Emotional intelligence and resilience
- Commitment to socially responsible investing
- Team player, with leadership ability
- Positive “can-do” attitude
- Writing, and social media skills
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial, collaborative, small company environment
- CFP® designation current or in progress
||This listing expires on: 7/17/2022