The WealthForge team is on an endless pursuit to pave a frictionless path to owning alternative investments. In the simplest of terms, our state-of-art platform, Altigo, promotes marketplace connections, facilitates a shortened set-up time and ultimately leads to quicker access to alternative investing. But none this is possible without a thoughtful team of engineers, developers, strategic account managers and operations leaders, which puts hiring the right talent at the top of our priority list.
Altigo, WealthForge’s flagship product, is the leading provider of subscription automation and straight-through processing technology for retail alternative investments. We are looking for an Altigo Market Segment Manager to ensure we are meeting the needs of RIA firms and their advisors for investing in retail alternatives. Our vision for Altigo is to facilitate and enable connections between sponsor firms (asset managers) and the RIA community. Our success in the RIA Market is such a critical strategy, that this position will initially be reporting to one of WealthForge’s co-founders. The ideal candidate will be knowledgeable of retail alternative investments (real estate and private equity), have experience in managing RIA relationships, and has administered partnership programs.
The Altigo Market Segment Manager will:
- Convincingly demonstrate the Altigo product to prospective users (financial advisors);
- Gain commitment (signed contracts and adoption) from small to medium-sized RIA firms;
- Own the day-to-day activities of RIA Partnership Programs: managing meeting cadence, coordinating leads, administering regular reports, and overseeing partnership product roadmaps. Partnerships will include relationships with key sponsor clients as well as third-party technology or service providers.
- Identify product offerings and system features that will increase RIA adoption
- Partner with Product Management to communicate user requirements and assist in prioritization process
- Willingness to travel 20-30%
The Altigo Market Segment Manager will know they’re successful by measuring:
- Number of new RIA firms signed onto the Altigo platform by lead source;
- Number of Financial Advisors onboarded and transacting (quarterly active users);
- Client Satisfaction Score (NPS) for Partnership Relationships
- Client Satisfaction Score (NPS) for RIA users via partner relationships
Candidates for the Altigo Market Segment Manager will most likely have the following experience:
- 5-10 years in the financial services industry
- Measurable track record of success
- RIA-facing experience of SaaS-based FinTech/WealthTech solutions
- Experience in retail alternative investments (real estate/private equity) either in sales, operations, technology or as an analyst
- Knowledge of the RIA WealthTech ecosystem
- Strong understanding of market dynamics and network effects
- Located in Richmond VA (Remote will only be considered for ideal candidates who are both alts and wealthtech SMEs
- Experience at a successful start-up company
If you answered yes to most of the above, keep reading!
As a niche leader, WealthForge works tirelessly to maintain a reputation as an alternative investment pioneer, much thanks to our rock star team. Each and every day, our committed, talented employees show up ready to build, sell, learn and grow— surpassing personal and professional milestones to realize the vision of paving a frictionless path to ownership for all alternative investments.
By design, WealthForge has carefully curated a team of professionals who place equal value on the work and the workers. Our company culture is a place to develop products, relationships- but most importantly a place to develop yourself as a human. Each role in our organization provides front row access and hands-on opportunity to be a product builder, an industry influencer and a skills collector all in the name of enabling marketplace connections for alternative investments.
It’s in our differences that we find our strengths.
WealthForge celebrates and supports diversity of thought, skill and experience. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and a fin-tech community leader. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Our team is committed to ensuring that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.