Sr. Business Development Manager
At Change Finance, we build performance-oriented investment products for the sustainability-minded investor. We are looking for a Sr. Business Development Manager to take our sales and distribution team to the next level. We believe that to create the world in which we want to live, it is imperative to transform capital markets. Investing for good can profit people, planet, and investors. We take seriously our commitment to provide equal employment opportunities and encourage applicants from traditionally marginalized groups to apply. We are rigorous about creating a workplace culture where people of all social and identity groups feel safe and are set up to thrive as employees and as whole humans.
We exist to be in service to life of the people and the planet - across race, gender, age, religion, identity, experience, and environment. Our products, services, team, and stakeholders are all held to the highest standards.
Could we work together?
Our new Sr. Business Development Manager will be responsible for marketing and selling Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) Exchange-Traded Funds (ETFs) and other financial products to financial advisors and other intermediaries. The new team member will work closely with the Executive Vice President of Business Development to identify new business opportunities, grow our client base, articulate and expand our consultative sales strategy, and develop sales materials.
This position requires a passion for sustainable investing and an entrepreneurial mindset. There is the possibility for rapid growth and advancement. This is an opportunity to work for a high growth organization and with individuals who seek to utilize capital markets to make the world a better place.
When it is safe, this role may require up to 50% travel.
We are looking for the right person for the job, whether you have 3 years of experience or 30, we encourage you to apply. The title is negotiable.
Why should you work here?
We are a proven, quickly growing, mission driven organization. We take care of our people, abide by our values, and truly believe that we can change finance. We offer:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Comprehensive healthcare
- Stock options
- Generous time off policy
- Flexible working hours
- Fully remote team, you can work from anywhere within the continental United States.
We abide by our commitment of being in service to life through our core values:
- Prospecting: identify potential clients, understand their business needs, and cultivate relationships to develop new business opportunities
- Sales: develop and maintain on-going relationships with assigned set of financial adviser, institutional, and/or national accounts clients to maintain and grow their use of our products
- Client service: provide value-added consultative services to clients to enable them to better understand how our products can serve them and to help them support their clients
- Sales collateral: develop tools and collateral to support sales and marketing efforts
- Product training: deliver product training to both internal and external audiences
- Shareholder advocacy: support shareholder advocacy and other efforts that drive Change Finance’s ESG impact through client outreach and market research
- Other duties as assigned
- We are Whole Humans. We value and honor our emotions, our families, and our personalities.
- We seek Justice. We take responsibility for our actions, acknowledge the harm we’ve done, and strive to practice equity and inclusion in all we do.
- We are Generous. We assume the best in people, look beyond ourselves, take care of people, give our energy and time.
- We embrace Agency. We are responsible for ourselves, recognize the agency of others, ask when we need help, and serve one another.
- We are committed to Learning. We don’t have all the answers, we want to get better, we are all growing, we strive to be whole humans.