Finance Manager/Mutual Fund Operations
Green Century Capital Management (Green Century) has been a leader in the field of environmentally responsible investing for almost three decades. Green Century administers the Green Century Funds (the Funds), the first family of environmentally responsible, diversified and fossil fuel free mutual funds in the nation. Founded and wholly owned by non-profit environmental advocacy organizations, Green Century is dedicated to promoting an environmentally sustainable economy.
The Green Century Funds are designed to achieve competitive returns while incorporating both values-based screens and Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) ratings and performance to invest in sustainable companies. Green Century conducts a robust shareholder engagement program to curb climate change, promote sustainable agriculture and press for greater corporate environmental responsibility. Green Century manages three environmentally responsible mutual funds that have grown to over $500 million in assets.
Green Century is seeking a Finance Manager to work closely with our entire team on financial, operational, technological, and compliance support for Green Century Capital Management and the Green Century Funds. In this position, you would be a critical contributor to the continued growth and success of the Funds. Opportunities for advancement for the candidate who excels are available.
The Green Century Finance Manager will work closely with all levels of staff and report to the Senior Vice President for Finance and Operations. Representative responsibilities include various aspects of mutual fund operations, administration and compliance.
- Conduct business planning and financial analysis
- Monitor select service providers of the Funds, including fund administration, fund accounting, and shareholder services
- Implement policies and procedures in response to regulatory or industry changes
- Analyze the Funds' past and prospective growth opportunities; manage special projects especially in the area of data analytics.
- Manage information technology
- Trouble-shoot and improve our Client Relationship Management (CRM) tools
- Provide organizational administrative support
- Work in support of our Chief Compliance Officer to review and update policies and procedures