The Sustainable Investment Research Analyst Network
The Sustainable Investment Research Analyst Network (SIRAN) is an analyst network within US SIF that supports more than 260 North American sustainable investment research analysts from over 50 investment firms, research providers and affiliated investor groups.
SIRAN has four primary goals:
- Articulate a collective voice on issues relevant to environmental, social and governance (ESG) research
- Provide professional support to sustainability investment analysts
- Serve as a resource to companies by providing a point of contact in the sustainability investment analyst community
- Serve as an educational forum for analysts on trends in sustainability investment and to exchange ideas and perspectives on corporate best practice
- creating investment portfolios
- corporate benchmarking
- financial and risk analysis
- engagement with companies to encourage better performance
Participants are analysts employed by US SIF organizations that conduct primary research on corporate social responsibility for use in proprietary SRI products and whose defined role is to support the management of SRI portfolios. These analysts provide social and environmental investment-related research on companies, to be distributed to investment managers and/or sold through publicly available subscription-based services.
If you are a US SIF member and an analyst, sign up to receive the latest news and updates via our SIRAN electronic discussion group. Not a member? Join us to get involved.