Online and Live Courses
Register for or sign back into the online course. Please use Internet Explorer for optimal functionality.
Completion of the course results in a certificate, 3 CFP® Board, CFA Institute, CIMA®, CIMC® and CPWA® continuing education credits and a better understanding of this rapidly growing industry.
Live Instruction on the Fundamentals of Sustainable and Responsible Investment
A live training of the Fundamentals of Sustainable and Responsible Investment will take place during the May 4 - 6 US SIF conference in Chicago. The live course will be held on Monday, May 4 from 2:00 pm - 5:30 pm.
If you register for the conference, you will receive a discount on the registration fee for the course.
Please visit our conference website to register for both the conference and the live course here.
To register for the live course only, please click here.
- Introduction to SRI
- Strategies for application of SRI
Module 2: SRI Portfolio Construction and Shareowner Advocacy
- Asset class mix and weighting, ESG analysis
- Selecting public equity, fixed income, cash, alternative investments and community investments for an SRI portfolio
- Active shareowner strategies
Module 3: Current SRI Trends and Issues
- Financial performance and SRI
- Academic studies and trends
- An overview of organizations engaged in SRI
Module 4: Communicating your SRI Expertise with Clients
- The value of adding SRI to your practice
- Addressing perceptions of SRI
- Working with clients and building a client base
US SIF Member: $240.00
Group Rates for 100 or more are available. Contact Farzana Hoque (202-407-7133) for more information.
Previous Fundamentals of Sustainable and Responsible Investment Events
- The SRI Conference at the Broadmoor Hotel in Colorado Springs, CO (November 9, 2014)
- The US SIF Conference: Finance for a Sustainable Future at the Westin River North in Chicago, Illinois (May 20, 2013)
- The SRI Conference at the Broadmoor Hotel in Colorado Springs, CO (October 28, 2013)
- The 2014 US SIF Conference: Markets, Mission and Materiality at the Capital Hilton in Washington, DC (May 19, 2014)
Contact Farzana Hoque (202-407-7133) for more information.
Fundamentals of Sustainable and Responsible Investment is supported by: