Fundamentals of Sustainable and Impact Investment Live Training
Date(s): November 1, 2017
Time: 8:30 AM PST - 12:00 PM PST
Join us at Hotel del Coronado in San Diego for a training on the Fundamentals of Sustainable and Impact Investment. For more information and to register for the course, please click here.
Fundamentals of Sustainable and Impact Investment will provide tools for financial advisors and other investment professionals to meet the growing client demand for sustainable, responsible and impact investing (SRI). The course, taught by experts in the field, will cover the following topics:
- Introduction and brief history of SRI
- Strategies for application of SRI
- Growth trends in SRI
- Asset class mix and weighting, ESG analysis
- Selecting public equity, fixed income, cash, alternative investments and community investments for an SRI portfolio
- Active shareowner strategies
- Financial performance studies and meta-studies
- ERISA and fiduciary duty
- Trending topics and issues
- The value of adding SRI to your practice
- Addressing perceptions of SRI
- Working with clients and building a client base
Completion of Fundamentals of Sustainable and Impact Investment results in a certificate, 3 CFP® Board and 3 CFA Institute continuing education credits. IMCA has accepted Fundamentals of Sustainable and Impact Investment for 3 hours of CE credit towards the CIMA®, CIMC® and CPWA® certifications.
US SIF Members: $250
Student (Full-Time): $125
For more information and to register for the course, please click here.
If you have any questions please contact Michael Young, our Manager of Education Programs. He can be reached by phone (202-872-5304) or email (myoung [at] ussif [dot] org).
View All Events On This Date